10 REASONS WHY REAL ESTATE WILL RISE POST COVID-19
COVID-19 virus spread has made us all realise that no place is safer than HOME. We care for our homes and it cares for us back. Real estate sector, being the creator behind building these safe homes, is one of the few sectors surviving the virus impact with even better prospects expected in the near future.
Is REAL Estate REALly going to rise back?
YES is the answer from the Real Estate consultants and multidisciplinary experts, who have closely noticed and analysed the rise and fall of several market scenarios. The experts suggest the turn of events in the Indian Market has had a considerable impact owing to COVID-19, which would bring a change to the "past studies" on several sectors.
With unusual onset of lockdowns and work from home culture, several predictions are made over the post-corona world. Real estate sector in particular, is inviting several though-provoking predictions that connect to both the developers and the end users - the homebuyers.
Here's the long story short:
What's in it for Developers?
- No worry in property sale - Large-scale immigration is predicted.
- Best time to re-introduce quality living options - Health & comfort has been highly recognised post quarantine.
What's in it for Homebuyers?
- No need to cancel the project bookings - Homeloan amendments have been made with interests cut down.
- Your homes are best secure investment as of now - Steady passive income source.
HERE ARE OUR TOP 10 REASONS WHY REAL ESTATE WILL RISE IN A POST-CORONA SCENARIO:
- Stock exchanges or gold do not hold secure investments anymore.
- India will be flooded with job opportunities when it becomes the next Manufacturing and Export hub in a span of 5 years.
- Considering the adverse impact on other countries and a comparatively low impact on India (which we owe to our surrounding and lifestyle), the possibility of immigration is seen, further bringing the possibility of rise of residential development. Smartly designed projects that come with inherent ability to prevent community spread of virus or any other, will be welcomed.
- Rentals are expected to get revised in the urban areas due to potential migration and need of healthcare facilities etc. This paves way for passive income for homebuyers.
- Quality of home has been given special attention due to the lockdown. Large masses will start preferring better designed spaciously built homes that elevate the quality of life. (2 BHK, 3BHK, Villas and Farmhouses to choose from).
- The real estate demand is analysed and verified by real estate experts who state that benefits extend both to the investors and the customers.
- Passive income opportunities arise with the introduction of small investment options in real estate at rates as low at 25 lacs, including rental income.
- The Return of Investments have peaked to 18% in these times, making it a golden opportunity for homebuyers. Studies further state that, ROI expectations are at an approximate 1.7 times for residential and 1.5 times for commercial within the next 3 to 5 years.
- The sentiment of homebuyers is set to become positive with the reduction in Repo rate by RBI. The Reserve Bank of India has made an announcement of reducing Repo rate by 0.75% and a new base rate 4.4%, reducing the loan interests including home loans.
- The time for research is more than ever. A thorough analysis of the best builders and their propositions can be done with guidance from expert consultants online, before booking your dream home.
Secure your dreams with your dream home. Buy now.
Explore what Jain Housing has to offer at www.jainhousing.com
AUTHOR PROFILE Akshaya Muralikumar is an avid architect turned writer who strives to explore the depth of details in the subjects across Construction, Architecture, Interior Design and Marketing. Being "An Architect of thoughts" she has been 'building' her thoughts across multiple web and print media.